Hi! Nicky here. I’m a red lipstick loving former New Yorker enjoying life in the south. Charlotte, North Carolina to be exact! I love blogging, photography, natural hair, and home decor.
HOW THE BLOG STARTED
In 2013, I decided to start my natural hair journey. I grabbed a pair of scissors and chopped off all of my relaxed hair. Shortly after, I created this blog as a platform to help other natural hair women with their natural hair journey. Through blogging and connecting with awesome readers like you, the blog has grown exponentially and for that, I want to say thank you!
In addition to natural hair, NickyAnn.com has now expanded to include lifestyle and home decor content. Here, I’ll teach you how to take care of your hair, inspire you to take care of your home all while rocking some cute outfits too.
- Who takes my blog pictures? I work with more than one professional photographer. My son or husband also takes my pictures as needed.
- Favorite food? Shrimp pad thai- All day, any day!
- Cats or dogs? Nothing against cats, but I am a dog mommy!
- Who is my favorite entertainer? Beyonce. Duh!
- How long have I been natural? 8 years!
- Who do I love spending the most time with? My husband!
- Will I ever relax my hair again? Never, ever in life, even if I was offered loads of money to do it. No way.